Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mountain Peak Landscape Painting






Last Sunday, between the time of breakfast and lunch my father and I we're having some good time together. Father did not work on weekend however sometimes he went to country side to attend to his small plantation.

I asked father to help me find an object to paint. Father is a manager in an Information Technology company in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, the first thing came out from his mind to search from Google with keyword "landscape". Guess, this is the painting we chose that day, wow! this mountain peak is so beautiful in nature..


I finished the painting with the help of father. He started with doing the sketch work with pencil then I continue with painting while father guide me on the brush strokes and selection of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment